Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Silas!

Well, today is our baby's 1st birthday. I simply can't get over the fact that a year has gone by. Last night Jason and I started saying, "this time last year" and we continued this morning. I guess everybody does that. I have heard my birth story from Mom and Dad over the years. Now I can relate to the feeling you get from retelling one of the most important moments in your life! What a blessing children are. This morning Jason and I went in to get Silas out of bed and sang Happy Birthday to him. He looked up and gave us a big smile and then held his arms up in the air at the end of the song. He brings such joy to our lives. What a fun year this has been.

The pictures I have posted are from the passed week. There is a hilarious video of Silas after a bath the other night. He is such a busy one. It is hard to keep up! I have to hold him down to change his diaper... He tries to flip over a crawl off bare-bottomed. We go to the doctor today for his 12 month check up. I guess I better start getting ready while he is asleep! I will post pictures from his birthday party soon. We hare having a small family party on Sunday afternoon. Have a good weekend! Go Hogs!
<



object id="BLOG_video-UPLOADING" class="BLOG_video_class" width="320" height="266" contentid="UPLOADING">

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Silas!!

Sarah Stringer said...

Happy Birthday, love the pics!