sometimes! I love hearing what he comes up with though. The past 2
days he has told me during breakfast that he was going to drive his
race car so fast and go see Mamie. When I ask him where Mamie lives
he says, "Wiff Jesus! I drive to fast to see Mamie and Jesus and I
give them a BIIIIG hug. Okay Mommy!?!" I love it when he talks about
Mamie. It makes me feel so good to know that he is thinking of her.
It is also such a gift for me to be able to share it with Sarah and
Taylor.
Since we got home from Disney World Silas has been talking about all
of his Disney friends a lot too. He tells anyone who will listen that
Donald Duck took his Mickey ears! Another funny thing this week was
that he told his teachers that he was Jason. Then when he got home
from school he told Pibby that he was a teacher. He has quite the
imagination :-)
Here are some pictures from last weekend. It was so pretty and we
went to the zoo Saturday afternoon.





No comments:
Post a Comment