Friday, June 18, 2010

Gearing up for Father's Day

Silas and I have a special Father's Day planned. We are very excited
about our surprises! I am trying to teach him what that means
exactly :-) I told him it's a special secret. We will see if it
stays a secret. The other day he came in from an errand with Jason
and said- Daddy gave me mn's and said not to tell you!!! We both
cracked up and Jason realized that wouldn't work anymore.

It is SCORCHING hot here... We are loving some ice cream and
popsicles for an afternoon snack. Silas wakes up some mornings asking
if he can have ice crean (as he says it) for breakfast! It has been
nice today b/c we haven't spent much time outside at all. We went to
the library this morning and Kiki met us there. She and Silas read
books while I looked up things for VBS. This afternoon Silas took a
long nap and when he woke up we made a special Father's Day dessert.
We also made one for his teachers at school. He licked ALL of the
bowls when we were finished. I am hoping he doesn't have a tummy ache
soon! Here are some pics from our afternoon. Happy Weekend!
-Britney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney,
That's too funny. What all are you doing for VBS this year? Are you all doing the Galactic Blast theme? We just finished up our VBS. I was director. Let me know if you need any ideas. You can drop me a line on facebook or find my e-mail there.

Alison H.