pictures from the last post. Here they are.
Pops and Silas love to go to the bird store together to buy seed for
their feeders. A month or so ago they were out at the bird store and
then Silas was cruising around on his trike. It wasn't too hot that
day, so I decided it would be a good day for a picnic lunch. When I
went outside Pops and Silas were hanging out in their chairs
together. Too cute! They decided to eat lunch there :-)
Can I tell you how much Silas likes to pretend right now? He is a
cowboy one minute, an astronaut another and then a hockey player the
next. Here I found him with his Halloween bucket on his head
(helmet), one frying pan under one foot (skate) and a hard hat under
the other one (skate). He was hockying (as he said). Here is another
pic of Super Silas and Addie (as he calls Maddie).
No comments:
Post a Comment