Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Fun!

Last Friday Silas and I took it easy and hung out at home all day. It was really nice. We played and I got a lot of chores done during nap time. First thing in the morning we made strawberry muffins. Silas was a big help!

Then we made Silas a lion mask. He wore it ALL day :-)

That afternoon we went to the lake for the weekend. Maddie ran in a cross country meet at the race track on Saturday morning, so we went to watch her run. We forgot Silas' sunglasses, so he wore mine!

On Monday it was Free Fair Day! We met up with Lilla and Peyton (and their mommies) and had a really fun morning riding rides, seeing aminals :-) and eating corn dogs! We even saw a kangaroo! We had just had a pretty lengthy discussion about kangaroo's the day before, so Silas was anxious to see if this kangaroo had a pocket for his baby. Silas and Peyton had their faces painted and Silas got a batman mask. He was bummed when it came off in the bathtub that night. I was ready to see his sweet face again!

Yesterday Silas had a punkin :-) patch at school and he came home very excited about his new punkin. He asked me if I knew Friendly the Ghost yesterday afternoon which gave me a big laugh! Last night Silas and Daddy (Daddy) carved his pumpkin from school. Silas requested a really mean one.

>

No comments: