We had a very entertaining meal. Once Jason and I had finished we sat there with Silas and he really loved having all eyes on him. Jason has a new funny thing they do together and they started that at the dinner table. Jason will go "Boing!" and Silas will hit his head. They started that and Silas AND Jason thought it was hilarious! Funny boys :)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
A Very Special Dinner Guest
Tonight Silas was playing while I was getting dinner ready and he said, "Mo Mo" and pulled Elmo out of the toy cabinet. He drug Elmo all over the place with him until it was time to eat. I put a bib on Elmo and gave him a spoon, bowl, and sippy cup. Silas looked at him with a little bit of amazement and then started patting his highchair so he could sit and eat with Elmo. It was so funny b/c Jason and I "fed" Elmo off and on throughout the meal and gave him "sips" out of the cup. Silas would just look at him like he couldn't believe his eyes (Elmo was sitting just to the left of Silas)! You would think we have a hard time getting Silas to eat since we did this. We don't! He pretty much eats whatever we eat. He has really gotten in to pretending just recently. He will bring me food or drink from his kitchen and we will pretend to eat and drink. He loves it! He will pretend eat and then hand it to me. I thought he would enjoy Elmo having dinner with us and I was right.
We had a very entertaining meal. Once Jason and I had finished we sat there with Silas and he really loved having all eyes on him. Jason has a new funny thing they do together and they started that at the dinner table. Jason will go "Boing!" and Silas will hit his head. They started that and Silas AND Jason thought it was hilarious! Funny boys :)



We had a very entertaining meal. Once Jason and I had finished we sat there with Silas and he really loved having all eyes on him. Jason has a new funny thing they do together and they started that at the dinner table. Jason will go "Boing!" and Silas will hit his head. They started that and Silas AND Jason thought it was hilarious! Funny boys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment