So, I haven't posted in quite some time... Silas has been keeping me very busy during the day and at night I have been enjoying hanging out with Jason and NOT being on the computer! I thought it was time that I post some new pictures though. At the very beginning of the month Sarah and Taylor had a Super Bowl party at their house. Lots of our Sunday School friends came among other good friends. I was able to catch a few half way good shots of some of the children at the party. It was a fun night for everyone!
We have been wagon-riding a lot this month (mostly on warm days). Silas loves lounging in the wagon while I pull him around the lake. He literally lays back in the wagon on a blanket! It's pretty funny for me when I look back and he's all laid back looking around.
We had Collier Gibbons over yesterday afternoon. He is almost 3 and I didn't know if they would really have fun together. Amber (Collier's mom) told me that on the way over Collier asked when Silas will be as big as him. Amber said, "next year" and Collier said, "do you think he will have hair then?" Isn't that the funniest!?! I thought so! Anyway, they had a blast together! Here are all of my pictures from the month!
No comments:
Post a Comment