For a while now Silas has been repeating lots of words that he hears. They were mostly one syllable words, but over the past week or so he has ventured into more complex words. His favorite word this week has been cheerios. The o-e-o sound seems to be a fun thing for him! It's really funny. Needless to say, he has had lots of cheerios this week! He also is combining more words now. We get 2 or 3 words out of him when he needs something or is saying bye, bye daddy. I feel like I say this in almost every post, but it truly is amazing how fast they grow and change.
His appetite came back in full force on Tuesday after a little round of stomach bug. He has eaten a crazy amount of food! I was so excited when he told me he was hungry! We had gone almost a full week without him having any real interest in food. He's making up for that now!
No comments:
Post a Comment