Tuesday, February 9, 2010

another snow day!

Well, we woke to a fun morning of snow on the ground yesterday. Silas
looked like a rooster from his night of rest, so I pulled out the
camera. I really didn't think the snow would stick around, but all
of a sudden huge flakes began falling and it snowed like that all
morning! It was SO beautiful! We went out and played and built a
snowman. As soon as I put the nose on him Silas knocked the head
off! Kiki and Gus came down to play and we had fun throwing snowballs
to Gus and watching him catch them in his mouth. The city shut down
by noon, so Daddy was home all afternoon with us. We had to play
inside in the afternoon b/c the snow had turned to rain. We made fun
snacks and did artwork and played with playdough. It was a fun day!
Here are some pics. I will try to post a video next.

No comments: