On Wednesday Sarah and I ran a few errands and she bought Silas a tunnel at Target. She gave it to him yesterday and he loves it! He crawls back and forth and back and forth in it. Thank goodness it collapses very small b/c it takes up most of our living room when it's open!
2 more teeth are trying to emerge! The 2 top front teeth are right on the edge of coming through. Silas has been able to tolerate this round MUCH better than the first one. I am very thankful for that.
Jason's garden is growing well. We had our first "harvest" yesterday! Jason pulled several strangely shaped cucumbers and a small head of broccoli. He is proud of his veggies! We will be trying them in a salad this weekend.
The other day I mentioned the present Silas got in the mail from Aunt Lori. I have included a few pics of Silas in his hat! It's very cute when he forgets it is on his head.
2 comments:
Cute! He will be talking NON-STOP soon!! I love the tunnel!
Those look like great cucumbers!!!
Britney, Silas is so precious!! Can you believe just how fast he is growing?? Your mom and dad are here with us and we're having such a good time.....they will be so ready to see Silas when they get home. Love, Twila
Post a Comment