Saturday, July 12, 2008

Play Date with Emily Jane

Friday afternoon Silas and I went over to see Emily Jane and Addie Thomason. Addie was napping, so the little ones got some play time in while we were there. They were so cute together! Emily Jane and Addie are one of my dearest friend's kiddo's. Jennifer now lives in North Carolina with her family, so we don't see them very often. It has been nice having them around during their long visit!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Isn't Emily Jane cute?!?! I can see a ton of Jen in her. I actually just wrote on Jen's wall on Facebook that I would love to see some new pics of her kiddos. It looks like he & Silas had so much fun. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Sarah Stringer said...

Love the pictures, I missed seeing him the on the fourth! Keep posting!