This morning Silas and I got home from Jazzercise and he was down for a nap. I had just enough time for a shower and a few things around the house. I hear Olive in the backyard barking and barking and barking. When I went to see what she was barking at I see a HUGE turtle! It had come down the backyard and fallen off of the wall on to the patio. I think he was glad to be flipped back over and what was so funny is Olive completely calmed down after he was back on his feet. He sat in the same spot for a long time and then went under the glider. I let the pups out and they just hung out around him, but didn't try to mess with him at all. I guess Olive was being a Lassie dog... I called Jason, but I knew he wouldn't believe me about the size unless I had pictures to prove it!
Pibby and Grandmama came over for a little while this afternoon before Silas' afternoon nap. He had a good time entertaining them! Here are a few pics from the day.
Oh, I forgot to mention that Silas has a tooth coming in! It's not in enough to see yet, but I can feel it. He is grinding his gums a lot now. It's a funny little face.




No comments:
Post a Comment