This blog is for friends and family who want to keep up with Silas. Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
More of Kitty's Photos
I think I mentioned in my last post that Silas and I went on a little road trip with Sarah last Friday. We stopped along the way at a pumpkin patch and Sarah took a few pictures of Silas. I wasn't sure how they would turn out since Silas had just decided he was finished with riding in the car right before we stopped. I thought he would have red eyes, but of course Kitty worked her magic. The pictures are awesome! Here they are. There are also a couple from the other day when Silas and I walked up to say hi. We pulled Sarah away from work for a little while, but she couldn't help but take a few more pics of Silas :-). Wouldn't it be great to love your job that much?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment